St. Paul's Foundation
About the Foundation
St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church Foundation was established in 1978. Membership includes all confirmed members of St. Paul’s. A six-member Board of Directors is selected from the membership to carry out the responsibilities designated in the by-laws. Each member is elected for a five-year term and may serve two consecutive terms. A membership meeting is conducted annually following the congregational meeting. Election of Directors occurs at this meeting.
- To encourage special gifts to the church in memorials or bequests.
- To monitor the use of these gifts in keeping with the donor’s request.
- To assure the expenditures are in support of Christian outreach, not provided by the general fund.
- To invest and monitor monies in a responsible and growth-oriented manner.
Share your gift as a Memorial or Perpetual Memorial
Principal amount may be Non-designated (allocated at the discretion of the Board of Directors), or Designated (allocated as requested by the donor for building improvements, education, music, youth needs and/or active congregational group).
PERPETUAL OR LIVING MEMORIAL
Principle amount is invested and interest may be allocated to:
- General Fund: supporting special projects of the congregation and the community
- Education Fund: supporting special educational projects of the congregation and the community
- Scholarship Fund: increasing the fund established in memory of Walter and Verneal Krie, and awarded to an eligible high school graduate for continuing education.
To make a contribution, download the form to the right to print form. Send completed form and gift to:
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church
320 West Avenues
Red Wing, MN 55066
If you have questions, concerns or requests, please contact the church office at 388-7106.